For the medium business we offer a simple PABX system, which brings some additional features not available to our virtual PABX solution
- Arbitrary number of extensions.
- Multiple switchboards.
- Flexible dialing rules.
- Load balancing of calls over multiple internet connections.
- Time conditions.
- Call forwarding.
- Call recording.
- Grouping of extensions with separate dialing rules.
- Multiple VoIP accounts.
- Connection with existing PSTN technologies such as Telkom lines (analog, ISDN), and premi cell units.
- PIN codes.
- Call barging (allows some users to listen in on certain calls, and even wisper to the internal extension).
- Call Conferencing.
- Call Waiting.
- Very flexible.
- Can integrate with 'small' satellite offices (cannot currently monitor those "extensions" directly on switchboard phones).
- Lower monthly "line rental"
- Higher initial setup/installation fee.